FireScope Stratis was designed from the outset to support multiple approaches to secure multi-tenancy, enabling organizations to choose their level of segmentation and isolation. Our approach allows for either virtual or physical segmentation of customer data, without the need to deploy separate instances of FireScope Stratis.
- Data can be segmented virtually or physically to support any multi-tenancy architecture and regulatory requirements.
- Not necessary to install a new implementation for each new customer, reducing the effort to implement new customers.
- Automation enables zero-touch implementation of new customers.
- Smart data recovery for synchronization connection loss ensures accurate evaluation of data trending and SLA calculation.
- Dynamically scalable without the need for manual effort, supports truly massive customer environments.
This approach also makes it quick and effortless to provision new customers and elastically scale FireScope Stratis. For Managed Service Providers, adding new customers can be as easy as starting a FireScope Edge device at a new customer's location, performing discovery and creating the new customer and their respective users - all of which can be completed in just a matter of minutes.